Firmoo Review

When I was a kid, I always wanted glasses. I would even go as far as drawing glasses on myself whenever I would draw a picture of myself :) Well, finally in 4th grade I got glasses for reading to try to help with my headaches. I was so excited! I had reading glasses for several years until my junior year of college. I started noticing my vision going blurry when I was driving, and I ended up needing glasses all the time. (and every year my vision continues to get worse...) Now I mostly wear contacts, but I usually like to give my eyes a break on the weekend. Needless to say, I was very excited to get contacted by Firmoo to try out one of their glasses! 

Firmoo is an online company where you can order prescription and nonprescription glasses. You can pick the frames you want (and even upload your picture to virtually try them on!), fill in your prescription, and they are shipped to you within a couple of weeks! I have two other pairs of glasses currently that are black, so I knew that I wanted to get something a little different, so I went with a burgundy color in a style similar to another pair I have now. Ordering them was super easy and super quick and they arrived at my door within a week and a half! That's almost faster than ordering them at my eye clinic! As an added plus, if you are a new customer and place an order, you can get 50% off your frames! That's a good deal in my book :)



 Top: Piperlime (similar)
Cardigan: Target (similar)
Jeans: Loft (similar)
Boots: Just Fab (similar)
Scarf: Old Navy (similar)
Necklace: Instagram Shop (similar)
Bracelet: Purple Peridot (similar)
Watch: Amazon (same)








Also, there is only a couple more days to enter my first giveaway for a $25 gift card to Gordmans! Make sure you check it out!


Comments

  1. These are cute glasses! I really like the shape of my firmoo glasses, and get compliments and questions about them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Inge! I was really surprised by how many different, cute, frames they had to choose from!

      Delete
  2. I love the color of those frames! They look so great on you!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable glasses Maria and an even cuter outfit. I love your KS inspired necklace there. Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" today.
    Rachel xo
    Garaytreasures

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just too adorable Maria!! I love this outfit and these glasses look great on you, I'll be doing my review post on Firmoo very soon too:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marta :) I can't wait to see the frames you chose!

      Delete
  5. Cute! I have a pair from Firmoo and love them!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darcy! I'm so happy with them! And it's nice to have another spare set :)

      Delete
  6. Gosh those glasses look cute on you! I've heard great things about Firmoo. Glad they worked out for you! Oh, and I'm absolutely loving your top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I was a bit wary of ordering glasses online, but definitely happy with how they turned out!

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness Maria, you look adorable in those frames! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These glasses look great on you!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was really nervous about ordering my glasses from Firmoo (not being able to try them on and fearing that I would accidentally enter in the prescription incorrectly made me scared, haha), but I am SO happy with how the experience turned out :) I love the frames you chose - they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was super nervous too but I'm so happy with how they came out! And honestly they are way more comfortable than the glasses I got at my eye clinic!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts